Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Meme

What is a meme anyway? By the way, Happy Hanukkah to all those celebrating this week!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real or Fake Tree? Fake
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as possible, thanks to my honey.
4. When do you take the tree down? When we feel like it.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not gonna try it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think I got a horse once!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I'd like one to set out!
8. Favorite Christmas memory? Running in to see what Santa brought.
9. Person you consider the Queen or King of Christmas? Jesus. Duh.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? A very old Reba McIntyre cd instead of the new one.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Claus movies or the Misfit Toys "Nobody wants a Charlie in the box"
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I think about it before, but usually after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No! Wait, that's not true. When I was teeny tiny, I wanted to give my mom something for Christmas so bad, so I wrapped up some of the candles she already had and gave them to her.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge. Or anything my mother makes.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? both.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Maria (the bird song by Garth Brooks) for non churchy and..
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Maybe both?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Umm yeah! Edited to remove the S from reindeer. It doesn't belong!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who get so wrapped up in the commercial, they forget everything about the spirit of the season and act horribly.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Definitely how other people react to their presents.
24. Tradition you've started with your family? We were getting an ornament each year that was a together ornament, starting with a "first Christmas together" ornament. But we haven't put our tree up a couple of years, so we only have the first 3, for 2001, 2002, and 2003.

1 comment:

Katie Swaner said...

someone once said that it was pronounced like beam, but I always thought it the word me twice, as in all about "me! me!". Who knows for real