Thursday, November 20, 2008

Triscuit hint of salt crackers...

Hey my friend KT mentioned some 'hint of salt' products a few months ago. I told her I thought it was a great idea. We all get too much sodium in our diets as it is which leads to all kinds of health problems, but I digress.

We found some triscuit hint of salt crackers and they are REALLY good. If you're going to be making a dip or anything this holiday, I think you should definitely try to pick up some of these crackers not only are they good on their own, but with most dips, there's cheese (what's wrong with that, right?) but of course that means extra salt, and with only 2% of your daily sodium in a serving of these crackers, you can enjoy that dip (mostly) guilt free.

I was NOT paid for this post, I just think you ought to give them a try, because I love them.

Oh and don't forget to vote for KT 's picture in the photo contest. She's number 8.

No comments: