Thursday, March 8, 2007

If I had a million dollars




If I had a million dollars-We wouldn't have to walk to the store-If I had a million dollars-Now, we'd take a limousine 'cause it costs more-If I had a million dollars-We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner-But we would eat Kraft Dinner-Of course we would, we’d just eat more-And buy really expensive ketchups with it-That’s right, all the fanciest ke... dijon ketchups!Mmmmmm, Mmmm-Hmmm--Barenaked Ladies "If I Had a Million Dollars"

In honor of the giant lotto jackpot we didnt' win---What would you buy if you had a million dollars? Would you still eat Macaroni and Cheese? "Kraft Dinner?" Would you take a limousine everywhere, or have your own chauffeur? What kind of car would you buy, or who would you give money to besides yourself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi, Oh and I did not win the lottery either. Checked out hubbys blogs also.

Anonymous said...

you should have listened to my advice and bought one of those Lotto raffle tickets. The drawing is coming up and has real good odds... I wish I could play