Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Eclectic Music Tastes...

Here's the playlist I built to listen to while I washed the counterful of dishes I had piled up from making chili and lasagna from scratch this Sunday and Monday:

Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler
You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette
1985 by Bowling for Soup
I'd just love to lay you down by Conway Twitty
If you don't wanna love me by Cowboy Troy
Austin by Blake Shelton
It's all been done by Baren @ ked Ladies
Finding a Good man by Danielle Peck
Good Directions by Billy Currington
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles
Hillbilly Deluxe by Brooks and Dunn

songs I didnt get to because I finished by this point in time, but were on the list:
Hey Leonardo by Blessid Union of Souls
Love me Do by the Beatles
Monster Mash by Bobby Pickett
Happy Boys and Girls by Aqua
Ob La Di, Ob la Da by the Beatles

As you can see, I went through alphabetically by artist and just added a bunch of songs to a list and then hit shuffle and turned it up. I've always had eclectic taste in music and will build a playlist or in the old days, line up cds with awesome songs on them to play, somehow I had a knack for what sounded good together.

Anyway, that's a morning in the life of me... do you listen to music while you go about your chores? I find that it really lifts the spirit.

3 comments:

Megnificent said...

Boy, you had a lot of dishes. My almost 10 year old daughter is OBSESSED with that Bowling for Soup song...probably because it utters that one little bad word in the middle of it.

I listen to my ipod a LOT while doing household chores. I recently signed up for a gym membership so I'm listening to more music now than ever. I like your wide variety of music choices~a girl after my own heart.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...I LOOOOVE "Good Directions"! You seem to have the same kind of taste in music that I do. All over the damn place! LOL And sometimes I still listen to those silly songs that my friends and I always sang when they came on the radio way back when....remember "Barbie Girl"? *omg* TMI? ;)

P.S. The polls are great! Keep 'em comin'! :)

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

No, but I should. I think I would get more done if I did.