Friday, March 28, 2008

Fight the frump with fussy


Hey, ya'll, here's my tip for the day: Go through your closet (right now) and pull out all those clothes that you KNOW don't fit you. In our area, this week we can take them to Goodwill (via Younkers/Bergners) and get a 20% off coupon to the store. Or, just take them to the goodwill or salvation army, after all, by the time you get back into them, they'll be back out of style. Seriously, k? Do some good, and either get some money back or get a credit for your taxes for next year. Peace, out.

7 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I so need to do this, problem is I am always at work. I think its time to take a day off.

Darla said...

Already did it. Found out I had NO CLOTHES LEFT (lol) and started buying some cute stuff that makes me feel SASSY!

Eternal Sunshine said...

Terrific idea - I did a little of this this winter, but I have three HUGE boxes in my storage shed that need to be gone through and disposed of...

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

I love decluttering, especially in my closet!

Kendra said...

I did it a week ago and it felt Fabulous!
Great Post ~ Have a good Friday.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

A great idea -- especially before I invest in some new clothes for spring!

Texasholly said...

AMEN...I need to do this weekly.