Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

Oh and if anyone is sending up prayers, my husband is heading to Atlanta for a 3 day conference and won't be back until Friday night, so we could use some prayers for safe travel for him and I could definitely use some 'stay calm' prayers over the next few days.

This is a great opportunity for him, will really increase his value to his company, and I know he's looking forward to it. I am always worried while he is flying but other than that I'm pretty calm. As it is, I only see him at night, so that will not really be a change, I'll have to talk to him on the phone (which he hates) or instant message, so that will definitely be different from having him wheedling for ice cream and scratching me with his day old scruffy face. Sigh.

3 comments:

Texasholly said...

I hope his trip goes well...

Eating his portion of icecream may help ease the pain.

ChrisB said...

I wish your hubby a safe trip and will say a prayer for you both. Friday will come around so quickly so you'd better get eating the icecream!

kitten said...

Here is prayers for both and (((double hugs))) for you! I agree with the other 2, eat cha Ice cream!! Ice cream always soothes me!! :)
What kind of work does your hubby do?