Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Silly children...

The only joy I get for the most part these days is getting to watch the birds and wildlife in my backyard (we feed them on PURPOSE!)...

silly neighbor girl likes to stand and yank grass out of our yard (she doesnt play in her own shorn-short yard EV-EH) and also run screaming after MY wildlife*...

I actually caught her at it (clearly NOT in her own yard, WAYYYY across my yard) and slid open the screen door and politely asked her not to chase the rabbits, as we like to watch them. I turned to the right, and there was her mom, completely ignoring her behavior and acting like it was totally normal for a kid to do that (in their neighbor's yard)..

to her credit, though, I didnt see the kid after that.

And YES I really was nice about it. No matter how much I wanted to scream, "you're RUINING MY LIFE!" at the top of my lungs. Yes, I love my bunnies and squirrels that much!

*Yes, I know she's a kid, but I also know that her mother should keep her in their own yard. No matter WHAT her behavior. If I'd done that, my butt would have been blistered and I would have had to apologize to the neighbor for even BEING in their yard. Also, our yard got mowed so she can't bend over (with her arse facing our sliding door) and yank up handfuls of grass. Snicker. Snicker.

No comments: