Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crude humor...

Okay, so if you're under say the age of 16, don't read this.

Yes, even a goody two shoes like me enjoys a bit of crude humor now and then. It's healthy, or at least that's what I tell myself. We were on the way to the grocery store (this time for real groceries and not just excedrin and beer), and my husband kind of muffled his mouth and asked for a flump flob (a bj, okay?) he was joking, this is a common joke around here, especially since the nausea started early on in the pregnancy. Anyway, the point is that I commented that if they put bj's in a can that they'd probably sell pretty well at Wal-Mart. But of course they'd have to have an age restriction on them. Can you see the mid thirties guy with a pack of bj's in a can and the cashier asking him if he's over 18?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so funny that hubs and I just had a conversation similar yesterday. I saw a gas station called BJ's and made the joke about it and hubs wondered if one came with each tank full and how much their gas was. He said he'd pay a lot more for each gallon of gas if one of those were included - MEN!