Saturday, August 11, 2007

Interview

I have a job interview for a 7-week temporary position at a large company in town. On Monday morning. I found this out: Friday night. I still don't have all the details and it is quite frustrating. It's not that big of a deal, just a drive and a half hour out of my day, but I like to be quite prepared. I really wish i could get a job in HR or similar, it would sure be nice, and be closer to what I want to do. I'm not sure how to get there. Since I havent had a vacation ever and I'm kind of a homebody, I don't mind being home. I've been doing really well at exercising, and it seems like I might actually have a little definition to my muscles now. My house is clean and laundry caught up for the first time since I worked part time, all the time. It is a bit boring, and I wish I had more to do some days, but all in all it's not bad. I don't have to work in order to pay our bills, which is great. It is giving me plenty of time to research jobs and see what I want to do. The problem is that the jobs I want either I'm not quite qualified for or they just don't exist. Thus taking the temporary position, it will make me a little money, give me a shot of non-boredomness and maybe make a few contacts for me that may be useful in the future. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes..

No comments: