Monday, October 29, 2007

Poll results-How often do you visit the Mouse House?

Thanks for voting!

I have 7 every so often visitors (58%)
4 Strictly for Fun Monday visitors (33%)
and a vote each for First Time Visitor and Several Times a day.

My guess is that my hubby is the Several Times a day. Isn't he sweet?
For the rest of you THANK YOU for being every so often visitors. For the month of November, I will be posting every day, if not more than once a day, as part of NaBloPoMo. Please stop back by every day in November and see what I have for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! You're doing the NaBloPoMo thing too. I'm a bit worried about whether I can pull that off or not! I mean, every day? Whew! That's a lot! ;)

Anonymous said...

well you can add me to the every so often visitors catergory. I wish I had time to stop once a day but i don't;) that is sweet of your hubs!!

Beccy said...

I visit a few times a week but that's the second poll of yours I've missed!

Jenni said...

I admit that I usually only visit you after you comment on my blog. That's doesn't mean I don't care much for your blog or anything, just that my blog favorites list is about a mile long now and you are new to the list. I do try to catch up on posts I haven't read yet and not just the most recent when I visit though:o)