Friday, August 15, 2008

To keep busy, today I...

Cut up and food processed all the onions we had and put them in a container in the freezer. Fruitlessly scrubbed at hands to try and get onion smell off.

Made 2 apple pies.

Make turkey noodle vegetable soup.

Did one load of laundry.

Washed dishes.

Finished one towel for my MIL.

Started reading a book.

Went to Wal-Mart and did not buy baby things. Bought candy for EVERYONE but ME! Also bought ice cream that I WON'T eat so I will be forced to eat lower calorie fudge bars. Scale says MOO!!

Rinsed my cans and otherwise took care of all my recyclables.

Forgot to take my books back to the library (oops).

Watched Olympic coverage.

Sang and read to the baby. The story was a kid's story, the music is whatever is on iTunes.

Blog-hopped and composed.

Took a bath and shower.

*Update, the plane landed.

No comments: