Monday, September 3, 2007

Not alone anymore!

Yeah! Should I really be so happy to see my hubby? Maybe not. Maybe I lean on him too much, but I just started working last week at a temporary job and we're 4 hours away from anyone we know, so bite me ! And I mean that in the nicest way. Thanks to my new readers for the comments! So happy to have more people checking me out.. umm and I mean that in the most platonic way possible. I dont' want to scare anyone off!

Anyway, I'm very happy to have an albeit tired but cheery hubby home. He's all about going here and there and everywhere with these guys again sometime, and I just said, we'll talk about it. No point in worrying about it until the day comes. Why borrow trouble? Either way, I think next time we'll probably rent a trailer and take our stuff ourselves and that way there will always be a seat, there will be a restroom when I need it, and a hotel bed to snooze on. Even if I have to stay at the hotel and watch crappy movies on tv, then I'll be a bit closer to my hubby and not have to sleep alone. Here's to having the same person to go to bed with at night every night.

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Hear, hear, sounds like it could be fun anyway.

Anonymous said...

Glad he's back and you survived :)

Maybe the next time he goes with the guys, you go back home and spend the weekend with family/friends??

ChrisB said...

You might just have found a solution that suits you both !