Sunday, November 4, 2007

the girl from Outback Steakhouse curbside take away

Noticed that my husband had gotten his braces off.
Should I feel good that she noticed or wonder a little bit about it.
Of course, she has them on too, I suppose that's why she noticed.
She said she couldnt wait to get her braces off.
Does that mean we've been there too much? I think it's 4 times
total since we moved here in June. I can't believe she even noticed.
But she stopped walking away, turned around, I rolled down my window
and she animatedly was going, your teeth look great, pointing at her teeth.
Odd. But she is pretty nice. She's been the one delivering it out to the truck each time.
And, my husband is pretty hot, if I do say so myself...

Hmm - should I be worried he's too hot now? Sigh...

No comments: