Monday, January 21, 2008

Fun Monday - Front Door Views

Vicky at Catch the Light hosted the first fun Monday and asked to see the player's front doors. Now we're doing it again. Don't forget to check out the other players. Here's the assignment. For those of you who did NOT post a picture of your view from your front door, then your assignment is to post a view from your front door. To do this you stand in your doorway looking outside and take a picture. That simple. We (I) want to see what you see when you look out your front door. For those of you who DID post your view, link back to that post you posted a year ago, and then re-list your very first post ever. We want to see how far you've come baby! Also, if you can, post the comments you received on that post.

Here's a pic of the front of our four-plex apt. That mound of snow looks tiny now compared to when all the snow has been plowed out of all the drives and is now stacked up AT LEAST as high as that giant snowball there in front of my little legs. There's another one just like it at the street. We're to get 3-5 more inches of snow tonight and Monday. Did I mention it's cold here? Brrr!

25 comments:

Robinella said...

We got our first snow and by the time the boys rolled a few snowballs around the yard to make a tiny snowman, the snow was all gone!

Peter said...

MORE SNOW, don't you people in the Northern Hemisphere get sick of it?

the planet of janet said...

omigod. snow! we non-snow-getter people never get tired of looking at other people's snow pictures. although my guess is if i lived in it, i'd feel differently.

Faye said...

Hope you had help clearing that driveway! Wish we could get some of that snow--not anything significant this year.

Alison said...

I am cold just looking at your picture..the snow does look so pristine though!! I love the deep blue sky also!!

my4kids said...

We have snow also although you can't see it in my pics I didn't post that one.
They don't plow where I live though so it just gets high everywhere.

Beccy said...

It may be cold there but the white snow and blue sky look so pretty, it's just grey and wet here.

Hootin Anni said...

Nooooooooooooo. too darned cold. I'm here in the south coastal bend, no snow...but darned cold. Well yesterday it was. LOL

That is a great photo. Hope he had some hot chocolate when he went back in to warm up and get dry.

Happy Fun Monday.

Sandy said...

Brrrr. After looking at all these winter pics, I'm gonna build a pot a chili for dinner tonight!

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

See, if we had that much snow over here in the UK, everything would have ground to a halt! You guys just get on with it!

ellen b. said...

Oh brrr, for sure! It sure is pretty though! You do need to visit us over here on the left coast! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll take some of your snow!! We're getting rain here today in Alaska!!

Jientje said...

Gee, that's an awful lot of snow you have there! In Belgium it has not snowed all winter yet, and we're not getting any the first upcoming weeks either!

Linda said...

Ah yes, looks so familiar! But look at that bright blue sky - crisp and cold....weeee!

Beckie said...

That's a lotta snow compared to what we had. I agree - the white snow and blue sky look nice in the picture.

Have a great Monday.

Anonymous said...

yes - it looks really cold.

Anonymous said...

THAT'S a tiny mound??? Oh my...

Michelle said...

Oh look at all that snow!! I wish we had even a little!! :(

ChrisB said...

Well that looks like quite a pile to me. Cold it maybe but you do have some sunshine. Imagine living where the skies are grey and the rain doesn't seem to stop for more than a few hours. Oh and the wind keeps blowing all the bins over~ not nice!

Pamela said...

red truck, orange jacket. I suppose that is safety colors in case you all get lost. heee hawww...

The sky is blue and gorgeous, too!

Cynthia said...

Okay, I would be happy with a snowball!

Joy T. said...

I say if it's cold there may as well be snow...but that's just me. And I get beat up a lot when I say it too. Here's hoping the 3-5 inches of new snow miss you!

Kim said...

Nice pic. I love how blue the sky looks in contrast to the so white snow.

bichonpawz said...

Terrific blue sky pic!! I am getting rather tired of the COLD!!!

Unknown said...

Happy cold day! Love your snow! and the giant snowball. :)