Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

...when at first we practice to deceive...

I wrote some time ago about some craziness with a former employer I had in another lifetime. Search for it, go ahead, I'll wait. Yeah, right, okay anyway, the point is that this person didn't listen to a thing I said, and THEN attempted to say that a former co-worker had just gotten me all steamed, that my 'behavior' -- read "the true, trustworthy, honest stuff" I emailed the boss, about you know, like "not being a micromanager-because you are" in an email, was all this co-worker's fault, and gave her a negative WORK evaluation, with this and nothing else being the basis..umm. wha?

All I will say is that this is being taken care of. I giggle at the thought. The evaluation is going to have to be re-done. There is some justice in the world.

This should be a warning to all: don't lie, cheat, or treat your subordinates like shit. Somehow, some way, they will make you pay.

4 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

Maybe I'm a really bad person, but I love it when things come back around at people who really deserve it.

What goes around comes around.

Heh.

ChrisB said...

I fully agree with RC's comment~ what goes around....!

kitten said...

What goes around comes around! & Every Dog has their day!

Pamela said...

I'm curious - as I don't think I read the original post. You should have linked it for lazy people like me.