Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's all about the blog...

MeMe, about the blog.. I was tagged by Ami Mental, we grew up in similar circumstances. She blogs about some interesting things and writes from the heart.

How long have you been blogging? Since March 2006. I told my hubby when I started that no one would give a damn what I said, I was wrong...
What inspired you to start your blog, and who are your mentors? Kt was my inspiration to start blogging. My mentors are everyone on my blogroll. I take inspiration, ideas, and topics from them and weave them into what I read, watch, experience in real life. What comes out is poetry. Maybe not in the hearts and flowers way, but to me it's poetry of the soul.
Are you trying to make money online, or are you doing it just for fun? I've tried to sign up for pay per post after the first of the year. I'd like to be able to pay for my internet by blogging on a topic of interest once or twice a week.
What 3 things do you love about being online? Finding new people that I can find things in common with; getting my thoughts out on 'paper' instead of rambling around inside my head; hearing back from others and knowing that 'someone gives a damn about what I say'....

Since I've handed out several memes this week, how about if you want to play, you can play, just copy the questions and link back to me!

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

So you will be having a party in March!

Anonymous said...

I like this meme!

I agree that blogrolls are full of inspiration. Not a day goes by where I don't read a blog and think that I'd love to write about this topic. Plus it's great "meeting" so many new people from all over. We get a really unique look into their world from here :)