Friday, January 18, 2008

Here it is.. the dress, the hair, the cleavage...

Hey the pictures add about 10 lbs... give or take 10.. but hey, with the heels on, I looked good! I could tell that I was getting jealous looks from a lot of the women, and my husband said that a coworker spent most of the time looking at my cleavage... giggle. oh well! I felt great and felt like I looked great. I had to lose the garter belt and stockings because they wouldnt stay connected and where they were supposed to be. So I peeled them off in the truck before heading in. My hubby approved and I put them on later for a little show and tell. He appreciated it. A lot more than the magician hired for 'entertainment' (yawn). Thanks for the good words about the hair. I just added a bit of curl to the front. Well, it's about time to retire to bed for the evening. It's -2 "feels like" -20" outside. Brr!

8 comments:

ChrisB said...

You look great ~ it's years since I could wear anything like that! ( revealing I mean~ I did once upon a time!!!)

Regina said...

oohhh laa laa - very nice (although in our weather right now looking at this makes me COOOOOLD!)

Glad you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Hey it is a cold cold day! you look GREAT!

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Wow look at you! Don't you look fantastic! I'm glad it all went well and you felt as good as you looked!

CountryMouse said...

Wow! You're a knockout! :-) Love the dress!

Momisodes said...

Oh that dress looks great on you :) Hey, at least you can fill it out in the right places ;) I couldn't!

Unknown said...

You look great! How did you stay warm in that dress with the cold weather? BRRRR! I don't miss that part of Iowa at all. :)

A. Nonny Mouse said...

*Wolf Whistle* Lookin' good! :)

Glad you had a good time!